- The Operator of the Website is Stomet Ltd. ul. Reymonta 19a 38-500 Sanok, Poland
- The Website performs the functions of user information acquisition by:
- Receiving information provided voluntarily in the forms.
- Saving cookie files ("cookies") on terminal devices.
- Collecting website logs by the hosting provider (full name), functioning at the addresswww.stomet.pl
The Administrator of your personal data is STOMET Ltd., Reymonta 19A, 38-500 Sanok; tel: +48 13 46 54 722; REGON: 370014350, e-mail: email@example.com
Data Protection Inspector
You can contact the Data Protection Inspector at the following address: Stomet Ltd. ul. Reymonta 19A, 38-500 Sanok; or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of personal data we process
- Personal data from contact forms: first name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address,
- Personal data of job candidates,
- Data collected through cookies and system logs generated by the website.
The legal basis for our processing of your data is your consent for the processing of data (Art. 6, Section 1, item A of GDPR). Providing your data is not obligatory, however it is required in order to apply for a job at Stomet Ltd. or to obtain an answer to your question.
Purpose and period of processing
- Job candidates’ data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, and if relevant consent is given – also in future recruitments at Stomet Ltd.. Data collected in recruitment processes will be stored until the recruitment process is completed, and if the candidate agrees to participate in future recruitment processes, their personal data will be stored for 3 years,
- Data collected through cookies will be processed in order to adjust the website contents and improve the services rendered via the website. It will be stored until you object to it being stored or until you cease to use the services rendered via the website.
We provide detailed information on the extent, purpose, basis, and period of the processing of personal data each time we obtain any, e.g. in the online form.
Recipients of personal data
Job candidates’ data may be shared with entities acting on request of the Administrator, i.e. entities that render recruitment support services, pursuant to relevant agreements on personal data processing.
Rights relating to data processing
You have the right to access, edit, delete, or reduce the processing of your data, as well as to file an objection against the processing. You also have the right to transfer your data and to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, by contacting our Data Protection Inspector. Such a withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed already based on your initial consent. You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body which deals with personal data protection, i.e. Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
The Administrator collects data for identified, lawful purposes, processes it in compliance with the law and does not subject it to any further processing that would be inconsistent with those purposes. Data is only collected in the extent as adequate and necessary for the purposes of the processing.
The Administrator makes every effort to protect the data against unauthorised third-party access and applies high-level organisational and technical safety measures in that regard. The Administrator does not make the data available to any recipients unauthorised according to the applicable mandatory regulations.
Cookie files („cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the User’s terminal device. Cookies do not serve to identify the User or adjust the Website to the User’s needs. Cookies do not store User data. User’s identity is not determined via cookies.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies, which store information on identifiers and ways in which items are sorted and grouped on the webpage,
Session cookies are stored in the web browser until the user leaves the website or closes the web browser. Permanent cookie files are stored in the web browser until removed by the user.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website privacy protection policy, which may be caused by advancements in internet technology, possible changes in the law relating to personal data protection, or development of our website. We will notify you of all changes in a clear and comprehensive way.
- There might appear some external links on the Website. Any such external webpages operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by www.stomet.pl They may have their own policies regarding privacy and regulations, which we suggest you read through.